1. What is the status of my plan?
You can check your plan status here on our website.
2. What fees are associated with a plan review?
Most plan fees are based on the area of disturbance. Some entities may be exempt. WCD’s fee schedule can be found here on our website.
3. How do I determine if changes to my permit are considered a major or minor amendment?
This is best described by PADEP’s FAQ titled Chapter 102 Permit Amendments which can be found here.
4. Does WCD do pre-application meetings?
Yes. There is no fee for this service. Contact WCD to set up a meeting.
5. Does WCD do expedited reviews?
No. However, the District does have a process called the Assisted Plan Consistency Check (APCC). This is a meeting where you will be provided technical feedback and a completeness review. There is a fee for this service. Please visit our website at INSERT LINK for more information on the APCC. Contact WCD to set up a meeting.